Custom-fabricated dental crowns fit accurately, look and feel natural, and protect the natural tooth structure from further damage.
Restore the health of a damaged tooth with a custom crown.
Dental crowns are placed to restore a damaged tooth, protecting the structure and integrity from further damage. A dental crown may be the ideal treatment if you have any of the following tooth issues:
- A weakened tooth
- A severely worn tooth
- A tooth that required a root canal
- A lost tooth and a dental implant
- To secure a dental bridge
- A broken or cracked tooth, prone to decay
- A tooth with a larger filling that could break